Monday, May 25, 2009

Diary-24/05/2009

This day diary is quite lay backed, since I only managed to publish at Monday evening. Anyway straight to the point.

Eventually I spend my Saturday night sleeping at my friend's Lam Thow Kong's rented room at Kelana D'Putra. The reason why I am there is because I need his help for finding rooms. The journey to his house is totally a mess, since I somehow took 2 hours to travel from USJ 2 to Kelana Jaya. (Ling Chi Bing=road idiot). My objective there is to find room, but end up watching people play dota......

The above happened at Saturday night. I manage to wake up at 9am at Sunday. It is mostly due to the habit of waking up early everyday. (Wonder why Thow Kong can sleep until 1pm......) That's why we start looking for room at late afternoon. We manage to move all stuff from my usj house to car, then stand by at Kelana D'Putra there. Somehow, I still decide to rent Kelana D'Putra.

Get a small room (really small) at price of RM260, with the contract of one year (don't know I can stay for so long or not), deposit of 2 months. It is quite cheap actually, but somehow I still need to find a car park for rent, since here don't have places for that.

When I decide to park my car outside the condo, one of my wheel fell into a hole (it is actually not a hole also, because it is initially being cement as road, and don't ask me why when my wheel move above the cement, it will become a hole). Luckily Thow Kong was beside me that time, and somehow we manage to move the wheel out after using almost half an hours time.

Busy day, tiring day, not enough sleep again......

(Let me introduce Mr. Lam Thow Kong to all my friends. I know him since I was form 1. We played hide and seek at school after the afternoon session end, around 6 something like that, after almost every other people left, but I think just form 1 got play. We have been in same class till form 5, stick quite close together. After form 5, he start to drive car, and he usually go to my house and fetch me go out together like go tuition or cyber cafe, until my parents also know him. We also applied JPA together (form 5 one), but end up he get bio technology at Australia.
He is a lucky boy. Talented, with a quite handsome face and good ratio body, above average family, good personality. He is now working at KL in Accenture, having a salary much more higher then me eventhough we both are fresh graduate. Really an old, true, and good friend. Thank you!!!!!!)

A bit frustrated. I already put my meebo/msn nick as http://lingchibing.blogspot.com. People even questioned me when I msn them say I got blog. Don't that link looks like a blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment