Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Diary-20/05/2009

Today is the day that I can meet with my beloved Mr. David Tan and Mr. Chee and others, but have to move to site to meet strangers.

Back to the topic, today initially i plan to wake up at 6am, end up 7am. Oh my God, late for 1 hours!!! I manage to rush out from my house at 7:35, and head to Mont Kiara from my place USJ 2. A bit jam actually, and I scared I can't reach my site before 8:30am (Is my officially first day to site, and meet my new manager. Han Lyn's partner told me that my manager is a very strict person, hence I don't want to be late at the first day).

At 8:25am, I manage to get out tol at NKVE Jalan Duta. I somehow notice the building of my site just at my right hand site!!! So happy at that moment. End up, I follow a wrong road, and don't know go to where already. My thick map books somehow doesn't really help me at all, and I have to phone my new manager for several times (I can feel he not feel so patient already), stop and ask nearby people. When I manage to make it to my site (Solaris Dutamas 2), it is already 9:45am......

No people scold me anyway, and I get to meet my new partner name eugene. He is a nice guy. So temporary I will be under him until I learn how to do works myself. I also meet my manager, Mr. To. (and many many many more sites supervisor, workers, main com, architerct, subcon, coordinator, developer, etc......)

This job really undescribable (means I can't use any word to describe it, it is something amazing, miracle, astonish, but not really that good......). I learn so many new things everyday, new and many until I don't feel like I learn anything before I work here(something like baby just being borned out).

Site's condition is really disaster. Almost every breath got dust. It is the worst place for mechanical engineer to work with. I don't think more then 10 people of our badges mechanical engineers will willing to work on site (somehow Han Lyn totally didn't tell me anything).

However, as David and Chee told me, I can't just run away from problems when I face them. i just can't said that I feel hard then I run away. I have to think of solution to cope with it. So I will try my best to stay as long as possible to help out my colleague. (Today lunch is free again, a man name Mr. Chin, the M&E boss of the whole site is being influenced by my manager Mr. To to treat us all eat, eventhough it is just at the site cantine).

So that's all I want to share for today. I lost again when coming back, and take 1 hours instead of 30minutes. Do post some comments if don't understand or want to know more, so that I can know that still got some people that really concern about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment