Friday, May 22, 2009

Diary-22/05/2009

I like my job!!!!!!

I just officially started my job at site for around 3 days. Eventually, I don't hate it. Quite like the place there (despite the really bad environment, why can't they just construct buildings inside a big air con room). The job scope of me is really wide. Very amazing to see my project manager handle so many things (almost everything) easily even though he just worked for 3 years like that. Wonder how long only can I reach his standard.

Somehow, I also quite like all the people here, always got surprise. Some foreign workers very pro, every people have different stories, etc. One funny fact is, in the site, almost every people know use the word "diu", including different races people. Quite funny listen Malays saying the word "diu". So even know words like "mahai", "lan jiao".

I am wearing white colour safety helmet. It is somehow the symbol of supervisor, hence all workers also greet me properly. It is somehow great, since can supervise so many things when just graduate.

Anyway, I might just feel excited about this new field of job. Really don't know how long will I stick here. But I hope can help me colleague to complete this site first......

Today is the third day for me to go to site, and I still end up using wrong road to my work place. Really frustrated when think about it. Hopefully tomorrow I can make it correctly.

Really tired. For so many days I have never been slept for more then 6 hours. Hope I can have more 2 hours tonight.

(want to go to apply touch and go and postpaid soon, but no time also......)

3 comments:

  1. work hard la. I'm sure U'll be like him very soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing to mention here is, my manager just worked for 2 years (latest update)... Quite amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. beat his record then.. =)

    ReplyDelete