Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Diary-19/05/2009

This is the second day, I still have to go back to office to continue starring at the drawings. I start to become naughty even though is just the second day. I start to feel sleepy and unfocused. Too bad. Need to change.

Chee ask me to photostat 2 books to take for study. I found out that I even worst then Wei Pin's philipine maid, since I took more then 30minuted to complete my task... Sweat......

Having lunch with my boss, dear Mr. David Tan today, adding another new companion named Mr. Phoon (I heard is a very experienced site supervisor). This is the most horrible meal I have ever attend. As a fresh graduate and a junior, I am the one that should be polite. Somehow, I miss out most of the chance and sit there quietly, while Mr. Chee and Mr. Phoon busying around with the chinese tea.... Really ashamed when need them pour tea for me. The most embarassing moment occured when I finally grab a chance to pour tea, I miss heard my boss "thank you" as "No, thank you", and I end up didn't pour for him...... There are really a huge distant between me with the success line.

Somehow I really like to listen to Mr. David's speech. he somehow motivated me again, even with just a lunch conversation like that. He ask me to go play badminton with them. As I know, our almighty han lyn has lost eventhough he is partnering with someone same level with opponent, and the opponent let them win 5 balls. Then the great David tell me:"You must pay to learn". (Every lost match need to pay RM5, han lyn also never win......)

Tomorrow I have to go to Mont Kiara and no need to go back to office. I will miss them, and thanks Meavis for her kind assitant on teaching me how to travel to my site. Hope somehow I can make it tomorrow. (I have been given safety shoes, a meter ruler, and white helmet at the first day......)

1 comment:

  1. good good.. glad to see that you have an english blog. Not too bad i would say. Keep it up and i'm sure u can do it. enjoy urself and work hard k.
    remember to update as much as possible. dun be lazy. =)

    ReplyDelete