Thursday, May 21, 2009

Diary-21/05/2009

Second day to site. Manage to wake up early, settle everything, brought a newspaper then jump on car and start at 715am. Reach NKVE Jalan Duta Tol at 8am. Such an early time. Then, I end up getting into wrong road, and repeat the same mistaken road yesterday...... (means lost 1 more time). Somehow, this time I lost more systematically, and make up to site at 830am (there gone my times for newspaper)...

Today Eugene MC, so I follow another s ite supervisor, Mike (an experienced worker from Myanmar) for today. In our site there are 3 blocks, so we have 3 site supervisors and 1 project manager. For those who saw me recently, you all should know how fat and big size I am. But, the other 2 supervisors are having sizes bigger then me! Anyway, their ability are undoubtable since they can work in Qudotech for so long.

Nothing special, I follow Mike travel around sites doing his stuff (he got 1 company motor, the motor so pity, need carry 2 huge mass), listen to his story. He is really damn cute, can't believe that he already 31 years old. After lunch I go do marking with 1 subcon supervisor name ah keong. Not much work to do today, btu still got far more to learn.

After work I rush back to home, then go togegther with Han Lyn to badminton with our boss David (I really prefer call him "boss" then "David"). Han Lyn told me that there people all very strong. We warm up a bit, then start 1 double, where I team with David's son (13 years old, strong in badminton, I think better then Ah Dee), and Han Lyn team with another people there. We start our match, and I think I played my best match ever (due to the pressure of boss around......) , end up lost. Never played such exhausting match. David did come and motivate me after my game, but how come he add sentences like "your leg can't support your body"...... Anywhere, it is quite a good experience, I really like sports, and I will try to make it every monday and thursday.

I think thats all for today, still got plenty to share, but really damn tired. Still got a large amount of clothes to wash......

1 comment:

  1. wah..still got badminton play. so good. Nobody play with me nowadays. =(

    ReplyDelete