Monday, June 29, 2009

The End

I made a decision. This decision brought up more problem, more conflict, more selection, more struggle (sounds almost like Pandora's box). Somehow I opened it.

Sounds deep right? I believe that most of my close friend know what happened to me. Sooner or later, I will have a different life (compare to now), and I don't think I will continue on this blog anymore. There are too much things that is happening yet I can't share it here.

Life is difficult, I always know that. Somehow life always appear more and more difficult every time I meet it/him/perhaps her or HER? Wonder how far more I can travel with this more and more burden keep on input to me (eventually somehow this is my choice to take all those burdens).

There were interesting things happened within this date and the last date I updated, and eventually I hope to update the April Genting trip and June Genting trip, but I think somehow I can't make it already. Feel so sorry, I am still not strong enough.

If I tell you I am not frustrated I am lying you. If i tell you I am not angry I am also lying you. Human's destiny is alone, I don't believe that, but start to follow now. Wonder when only can find the one that fully understand and accept me, and even if i found, then how? Life still as difficult as usual.

Time to say goodbye, thanks to the support for so long, I really appreciate it, but don't really remember it, and it really won't help much in encouraging me also. This is me.

The END

1 comment:

  1. hei, din't read ur blog for a while so many things happened ar? seems very troubled there. i'm not sure if u'd ever read my post. seems like you've already made up ur mind to abandon this blog. I think u should keep it up. i think it's a way to help urself. dun worry too much. i'm sure every problem has a solution. nothing is easy. everytime u've meet some problem or obstacles you should work harder to overcome it. it's just the process of life. i'm sure you can do it. u always have. you oso have lots good friends around you who will definitely be on ur side. if not i'll try my best to help u. take care.

    ReplyDelete