Thursday, June 18, 2009

Diary-16/06/2009

Today wake up late a bit, end up reach site almost 9am...... Mr To ask me drive back to Subang Jaya office to return back the pressure gage. A bit far, but is ok. From site drive back to my house is around 20 minutes, then from my house to office another 20 minutes plus. Reach office, return the gages, then say hi to everybody inside office. Being called by dear David Tan to his office. He start to teach me theory of life again, eventhough yesterday night when meet at badminton side, he already lecture me and Han Lyn a bit. Somehow, what he tell me all are so reasonable and useful. A bit regret that I didn't write down what he teach me, since my memory is very low, and will forget soon. Anyway, I somehow remember that, at Monday night, he said that young man need to know how to count and find money, don't always feel shy, kind and generous. He told us that there is one book name "thick face black heart"somemore. At tuesday morning, he also mention a lot of things. Really never met people like him that make me so respect, admire, and everytime also can convince me. Listen to him for 45 minutes, then travel back to site, then eat lunch.After that work. Plan to get back home early, but being "invited" to go site walk by Mr. To when almost 6pm, end up reach home at 8:30pm......

No comments:

Post a Comment