Sunday, June 14, 2009

Diary-12/06/2009

Yawn~

Don't feel like want to sleep at the moment i write this blog, since really sleep too much this few days. This blog has been officially launched since the first day I work, till today. Received some comments, some good and some not so good. Some people said that my content actually repeating. Sad......

Just come to update this week work activities (since only work, no other activity).

Monday (08/06/09):
Last day struggling while waiting my manager come back. Thanks to those who really take care of me when my manager not around, my dear colleague Mike and Ah Keong, foreman Klorik, BGB Andy, Faizal, and Lai, etc......

Tuesday (09/06/09):
Received a sms at 1am, bringing news that Eugene and To will reach at afternoon. Means I have to enter one more meeting before they come back. End up going...... Being scold a bit by main con, but I still can take it. While I am releasing my anger at canteen eating (I never really eat at 10am tea time normally), there I meet my late coming To. So, boss come back, and settle everything. Me did a few wrong things when he not around (as expected also, I think), and he solve it again without blaming me. There goes the end of my first climax in my first career.

Wednesday(10-06-09):
Working......

Thursday(11/06/09):
Working......
Not really can recall back what have i done this two days. Just try to work on those things that my manager ask me to do long times ago but I haven't complete. Have a nice phone call conversation with 金光, the friend that I know in 全升 at end of my first year. We actually didn't meet much, since he is studying in UTM. Most of the time our conversation is inside msn, and this is the first time i phone him. But amazingly, we understand each other so much.

Friday (12/06/09):
Work as usual. My big brother Eugene ask me to go have drink at 10am something, and I reject him, since I have just 2 more level for my job to clear. He then ask me to go to canteen, and tell me that To got something ask him to assign me do. When I reach canteen (it actually takes almost at least 10 minutes for me to travel from the place I am working that time to canteen), he tell me that, Ah To ask me to 忙里偷闲...... (哭笑不得)......
Later when I reach office, To also ask whether I am overload or not, and not dare to assign works to me...... I don't know what have actually happened also. Eventually I am quite slow in working, since i always "ular" when no people see me. Besides, many other people all ask me to learn faster and more hardworking. Anyway, a bit touched for all my colleagues concern also.

Saturday and Sunday diary will be out for a few moments later, that will be another story.

Start next week (15/06/2009), will be the second month in my career. Time to speed up more my effort. My senior and ex-roomate, Goh Lian Chin told me that work in site need to be very hardworking, so I guest I have to spend up more times on working place already. And also, I need to keep fit. time to quit dinner. God bless me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment