Monday, June 15, 2009

Diary-15/06/2009

Tiring day, sleep at 2am, wake up at 6am. Drive to work, end up reach too early, don't know do what. Have a breakfast at canteen there, then slow slow go up my site. Being summoned by Faizal, accompany him do his work. After that meet Didik, also follow him do his work. After that, plan to continue my coring work, but being asked to fetch Mike go out to buy KFC for all workers, since Mr. Khoriq has won a lottery prices. End up spending up to RM500++ for 150 pieces of chickens. Having a nice lunch and conversation with Mike, Khoriq, and another guy (forget ask his name, tomorrow need to ask see). Still remember last time, I never think of work with even a lots of Malays or Indians, but now end up eating together and always fool around with so many other races people. Life is really so wonderful and unpredictable sometimes.

So, eventually, at this lunch, I have been treat for 2 dinner plates (eating at KFC 1 set, then take away back to office 1 set, but I end up only manage to finish 1 set). Talk about this meal, I have to mention that, this is don't know how many times I have been treat eat since I work here. If not mistaken is already 6-7 meals. I worked in Multi National Company Agilent Technology for 3 months, and I only been treat for 1 meals...... No comment.

After lunch, continue to work. Have a site walk with Mr. Kholiq again, and learn new things again. Before going back, manage to have some conversation to Eugene. Quite enjoy chatting with him, since I think he is the person in site that have most similar thought with me, and we share so many topics.

When drive back home, slept in car. Remain in sleeping mode for almost 20 minutes, so dangerous. After that rush to play badminton, involve in minor accident. This is already the second time accident within 4 days...... That damn blind driver!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment