Friday, June 19, 2009

Diary-18/06/2009

Thursday morning I straight away travel back to USJ 21 office. Since office open at 9am, so I wake up late and go. Reach a bit late, have a chat with Mr. Chee, and he tell me the same thing as David told me at Tuesday, that is if earn money earn a bit, then better don't do work and stay at home. (Behind it got a big theory, but I don't know how to express here) After that, I follow Ah To instruction and travel to Puchong to pick up something (first time reach Puchong, really a big task for road idiot like me). The problem appear when I need to travel back to Mont Kiara side. I think I end up follow the wrong road, but finally let me find back Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong, LDP (damn it, they really don't show the sign board for LDP), feel so touched.

After reach site is already lunch time. Ah To tell me that he don't want go out to eat. So I and Eugene sneak out to eat. He suggested that we go to plaza damas. He said that if I got RM100 then can eat TGI Friday. End up I only got RM80, so we choose a restaurant name "Bagel and Coffee Station". It is something like Dounut burger. I ate a set with Dounut (actually the bread name is Bagel, where it looks like dounut, but the concentration is much more higher) and 2 hotdogs. Not bad. Since Eugene have Taylor college student card, end up we get discoun and can buy 1 free 1 for ice blended coffee. When we leave the restaurant, we saw our site project manager sitting there drinking Starbuck Coffee. He seems a bit surprise to see me and Eugene there. Nothing much to say after lunch, just continue to work until almost 8pm, then go back home. Have a nice phone call conversation with Yok San since 18/06 is his birthday.

1 comment:

  1. today is today, tomolo is tomolo.it seems tomolo has bring u to settle down urself to the new environment. me is me, you is you. your characteristic has told you to adapt to the new environment. yesterday i saw u, but today i didn't. the tasks has brought you to a busier world. food is to eat, drink is to drink. you're appetite will grow soon and i wish to see a bigger size ah beng then. when u ada lapang come come see us?

    ReplyDelete