Sunday, July 25, 2010

影评 2010-07-25

After coming to Sarawak to work, I manage to have chance to go and watch 3 movies.

The first movie is Predators. I have totally no intention of going in to watch, because I know that it is not going to be good. And the fact is it is totally correct. It is not even horror, and after watch the trailer the movie have totally no any suspense. Story line is simple, and is surprisingly not impressing when one by one sacrifice themselves to kill predators. It is really surprised me.

The second movie is Inception. It is much more better then I expected. No doubt it will be this year best movie (follow by "Shuttle Island" and "It's Complicated"). Those who haven't watch should go watch. Starting is a bit boring, but I feel still ok, can consider the peace before storm. And the middle part onwards is totally impressing. Perfect match of script, director and actors.

The third movie is The Sorcerers' Apprentice. Disney movie recently you can't expect much suspend. A good story line for me, especially using Merlin as the ancestor of magician, which I never see at other places, is a good shot. Concept is acceptable, story line just normal, and I absolutely don't like the main male character. The most impressing part is it show back Mickey Mouse's sorcerers legendary screen, of the apprentice simply use the magic to do housework, but end up disaster after he away (Mickey Mouse actually slept and have a nice dream before wake up in the cartoon).

No comments:

Post a Comment