Tuesday, August 25, 2009

nightmare

Yesterday night just had a nightmare. Long time didn't have nightmare. (Finally, this time challenge horror novel in my blog!)

I slept at 2am, not so usual....

Enter dream......

Inside the dream (well actually when we dream, we don't really feel like we are dreaming, but real feeling.....)

I am inside my car.

New car, pearl white MYVI AGU 2948.

At basement.

Not sure is at which building's basement.

So far I have gone to Sunway Pyramid, Tropiciana City, and my site Solaris Dutamas 2 basement.

According to my colleague, basement is the place where the xxxxx exist.

Since the location is deep down inside from land.

I assume that I was at Solaris Dutamas basement.

That side basement only allow car parking at basement 6, others not open yet.

Not open, means no light, very dark.

I am sitting inside my car at Solaris Dutamas 2 basement 6.

Before that I think I am doing something.

But forget already.

At that moment I am sitting in the car, like want to fetch someone.

There are 2 people beside my car.

If not mistaken 1 of them is Andy Yu, my work friend.
(Can't really call colleague, since we are in different company, but got deep relation between 2 companies)

And another people, not really remember who is it.

Maybe is Faisau (colleague of Andy Yu).

All of a sudden......

Both of them point to my car's back seat

With shocking face expression

I turn back to look at my car's back seat

A safety helmet

Obviously not belong to 3 of us.

I won't put safety helmet on the seat side of my car, at most also at legs there.

beside the safety helmet

or can say near the safety helmet

There is a shadow at there

A shadow like an object similar to human.

WOKE UP INSTANTLY.

4am at morning when I look at my clock......

THE END

I don't think is really a horror story, just a dream, a bad dream eventually.

But at that moment feel so scare, scare until wake up, and found difficulty to sleep back.

At the next morning, wake up and go to work as usual.

When driving my car to park in basement, not scare anymore.

Under normal condition, actually not really scare this type of things.

But how come the feeling of scare is so strong when sleeping?

According to my past experience, when sleeping, true attitude or so call true self of someone will come out.

By other words, the weak me will appear when sleep.

And inside dream.

How come the true me is so weak compare to real me.

Or that one is another me?

That is just another personal feeling from individual experience.

Maybe I just think too much again?

Perhaps......

No comments:

Post a Comment