Monday, August 24, 2009

hate hate hate

HATE......

I HATE WHY THE LINE SO SLOW EVEN AT EARLY MORNING LIKE THIS. It took me almost 5 minutes to log in to this page? Even I want to express something I so hate also need gave hinderance to me like that?

I HATE MODZILLA FIREBOX BROWSER. What's the problem now, just opening 2 mini games in facebook (restoran city and roller coaster) is the limit of modzilla? IT IS REALLY FUCKING LAG. Even more lag then when I open 2 charactor in online game.

I HATE MAFIA WAR. Are you still in beta version? How come sometimes load you is like endless load?

I HATE SHARING TOILET WITH 4, AND NOW EVENTUALLY BECOME 5 PEOPLE. This one not much to explain, really damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn "DULAN" sometimes.

I HATE CAR PARK HERE. 5 minutes plus distance, yet in the danger of having "saman". A few times forget cellphone......

I HATE WORK. How come I need to struggling in such type of work, yet need to console ownsself that I still very happy and enjoy?

I HATE MYSELF. Why I still so weak, still so childish, unmature, can't used to so many things I hate, and HATE SO MANY THINGS AT THIS EARLY MORNING......

2 comments:

  1. chill dai lou.. relax a bit la.. dun so tense..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 more thing I hate, damn stupid lift at my condo......
    And why only got 1 people give comment......

    ReplyDelete