Sunday, May 23, 2010

Next Destination Decided

Well at the 24th May 2010 I officially signed the offer letter from Sukiada (a fire fighting contractor company). So I will start work at Sukiada HQ at 1st June 2010 at Bukit Jelutong, then set off to Sarawak Bakun Hydro Power Plant at the second week of June 2010.

Thanks for Sukiada for trusting me and giving me a quite good offer for me, even though it will be a very hard and challenging life and work at Bakun there.Totally new services, alone working there with all enemies around, forest accommodation without internet,all seems impossible for me. But i do will try my best there, and hope to prove all theory evaluated by me, and prove to those who look down and ignore me that I am good. (Who care...)

Thanks for the previous company Qudotech, even though there are so much conflict and contrast there. I will always remember your good (well I am those who obviously remember bad things then good things). Thanks for all the people that I met in past job. Plenty of helps and assists and guides have been given to me. Thanks!

Goodbye Qudotech, goodbye Mont Kiara, goodbye Kelana D'Putera, goodbye KL!

No comments:

Post a Comment